Saturday, March 12, 2011

30 Days of Kink! Day 10 (I am the worst blogger EVER)

No it has not been 2 months since my last post! Shame! At this rate it will take me all year to get through these 30 days. Pathetic. Ok, ok...on with it.

Day 10 - What are your hard limits?

Someone I once bottomed to said "It's silly to list children and animals as hard limits because that's just too obvious." I agreed with him at the time and then I met a guy who REALLY loved his dog. So at the risk of being obvious- no kids, no animals. Yikes.

Personally, I prefer "current limits" because I participate in activities now that would have had me running for the hills a year ago. Things like medical staples on my breasts and my latest shocker- clover clamps on my labia, are things in my wildest dreams I could never have imagined I'd say yes to trying, let alone enjoying.

I'm learning that there's a certain thrill seeking part of me that enjoys that zing of fear and panic when trying something new and even more enjoys the feeling of accomplishment when it's over. It's a very physical sensation like swimming for the surface in the deep end of the pool and running out of air half a second before you reach the top. The grip of fear followed by the immediate release is just bad ass. No other way to say it.

I've got a list of things I've yet to try and a couple trusted folks just waiting for me to be brave. Might be time to jump into the deep end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment