Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30 Days of Kink - Catching Up! Days 4 & 5

Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

Believe it or not, no. At least nothing that I can think of and nothing that predates my sexual life. I've given it quite a bit of thought and while I've pretty much been an insatiable slut right from the start (I had my first threesome at 17 and was balancing multiple partners successfully by 18.), it wasn't until later in my 20's that I discovered things like biting, hair pulling, and spanking but even then in my mind that was (and still is) just part of good sex. I suppose my introduction to kink was a paradigm shift of sorts. Lucky me!

What was your first kinky sexual experience?

Well I just happen to have written a journal entry about that very night. I've never gone back to edit this even though I've shared it with a few close friends. It was the next morning and it was all so fresh in my fuzzy, exhausted mind that I love the feeling I get even now when I read it. I'm also endlessly amused by how shiny and new I sound when I'm talking about this experience and it serves as a reminder that everyone is new at some point.

March 20th

I'm sitting at my desk with a purple ass.

I met James last night. What an interesting encounter. We spent about an hour talking and he let me wander around the dungeon which is really just a room but what a room! Every inch of the walls covered in leather, chains, restraints, toys, whips, floggers, masks, collars, clamps.... then shelves of plugs, vibes, machines... it's like a huge fetish explosion. It was insanely hot. It was like Trent Reznor's version of Toys R Us. I just walked around and played with everything as he sat and watched. Every so often he'd get up and help me with something and touch me and talk to me which I was completely comfortable with. I was totally taken away by everything around me.


Then we turned up the heat a little and we started talking about spanking. I could see in his face that he was working to not just take over because I'm not submissive and I don't just give myself willingly. I'm too defiant for that. So he moved slowly but eventually he had me on my knees, skirt up around my hips (yay for cute panties), hands laced behind my head and he took a 'tawse' down off the wall. I had to hold my position and he struck me 10 times. The feeling was pure heat. That tawse was NO joke. By the tenth crack I was on fucking fire. I turned my head and shocked the hell out of him (and me) and said "Do it again." So this time he made me count backward the next 10 and thank him for every one. It was an experience like nothing else and I've certainly been spanked before! It took the breath right out of me by the time we got down to the last strike. The pain was unbelievable but I never even thought of asking him to stop. The minute he let me release my posture my whole body collapsed and I was freezing cold, sweating, numb, yet totally sensitive over my whole body ALL at once. He immediately dropped the tawse and stepped right into being this nurturing, sweet man and essentially let me "come down" while he talked to me. He said not many people could take 20 lashes of the tawse.

Then later he got out the violet wand. I have only had one brief experience and I was sooooo interested in this thing. He hooked up some attachments and just barely touched me with it. It was a lot to take after the spanking and all the reaction my body went through. But he put these metal talons on his hand, hooked himself to the wand so the current ran through his body, hit the lights and then raked these things over my skin. Purple sparks were dancing all over my skin as I'm getting these waves of shocks everywhere he touches. IT WAS SO AWESOME!!  I was like a 3 year old "more more! again again!"  He was completely amused at my excitement.

I was only there for a few hours. I said goodbye and in my mind I'm not even sure if I'm going to or if I should see this guy again. I'm driving home and I'm in this total trance absorbing it all. My legs were still shaking, my ass was on fire, my skin was so sensitive. Then it hit me. For the first time in months and months, I was IN a moment. I was completely and 100% immersed in where I was and what was happening with absolutely zero ability to think about anything else. It was so powerful. It was like a drug! It was by far one of the most insane and awesome sexual experiences I've ever had. And there wasn't even any sex!
 
So here I sit. Busy as hell, so much work, sold my old car today, have so much going on this weekend, and every once in a while I stop and focus on the pulsing heat I can feel from the brutal purple marks on my ass and I can't do anything but smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment