Monday, January 3, 2011

30 Days of Kink - Day 2 List Your Kinks

I suppose if you want to simply read a list of my kinks you could check out my Fetlife profile- janey-arson, but that just seems too simple and boring doesn't it?

I am a sensation slut. A sensory sponge. I was first drawn to kink via the violet wand. A chance encounter and my "Ooh shiny! Pretty!" buttons were pushed. Anything that taps all or most of my senses in one experience lights me up like a christmas tree. It just so happened as I began to explore, I discovered the addition of pain and mental stimulation only served to enhance all of my other senses.

When I mentally run through my list of favored kinks my mind doesn't produce a list of words. Instead I feel a wave of sensations- or rather the response those sensations bring forth. The distinct tingle in my bottom as I imagine a strong bare hand making contact with my ass. The deep breath as I recall the scent of candle wax or the menthol oil on my skin before fire cupping. The involuntary shiver brought forth by cold, heavy metal on my skin. The crazy, drug-like high of feeling my body encased in cling film. The biting sting of staples being pressed into my skin one by one.

Conversely, the same applies when the tables are turned. The feel of skin beneath my fingernails as I flex my inner kitty, the delightful THWAP of the riding crop or flogger when you land that perfect hit, the scent of heat that rises off a body when brought to the point of frenzy and you finally push them over.

All of these and the many others I haven't mentioned are tied to control, pain, pleasure, and emotions each in their own way. But what ties them all together and makes them mine are those sensations I crave. That craving keeps me here and begging for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment