Monday, January 17, 2011

30 Days of Kink- Double My Pleasure Days 6 & 7

Ok I admit I'm cheating by doing these two at a time but I'm never going to get to 30 otherwise! So spank me!

Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.

I don't know if this is weird but I have this scene fantasy I call Willy Wonka Kink. I picture myself tied to a table, my breasts bound and then frosted and sprinkled like cupcakes. Flogged with a licorice whip flogger, spanked with a giant lollipop and violated with one of those giant candy canes. Oh and don't forget the jawbreaker ball gag! Any takers??

What’s your favorite toy?

For personal use, my Hitachi of course. I think I'm on my third one in 10 years. Can't live without it. We haven't incorporated it into play much but I mean to change that.

For play time I'd have to say my favorite toy is my pink and purple flogger. I love to use it and have it used on me. It's cute as can be, crafted beautifully by friends, and delivers a delicious strike. It was a birthday gift at my first Thunder and I adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment