Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is me.

switch·back
n.
A road, trail, or railroad track that follows a zigzag course on a steep incline.
 
I think that about sums it up.
 
This year I've made myself a promise. I've promised to spend more time with my kink self. I've promised to stop letting "life" get in the way of my interests and my passions. I've promised to do some hardcore self-examination and dig into all that makes me tick. I've promised to truly define what being a switch means to me and share it with others. And here is where I'll chronicle that journey.
 
You know that saying "Dance like no one is watching."? Well I write like no one is reading. I write for me but secretly hope someone out there will read and identify with even a little of what I think and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment