Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 Days of Kink- Day 3 How did you discover you were kinky?

Ooh Ooh I like this question! It allows me to call attention and give thanks to a very special person.

First, for years before I had any real grasp on what kink and bdsm were, I enjoyed what I called "rough sex". Hair pulling, spanking, biting...they were all part of my regular routine. Once, I'd taken a boyfriend's belt off and wrapped it around my throat handing him the long end to tug on as I gave him head and simply thought I was just being a little deviant. I even worked in a sex toy store for a year and while I handled handcuffs, blindfolds, ball gags, and plenty of bdsm magazines and videos it still never really sunk in. In my mind it was just sexually progressive.

On a trip to New Orleans and a drunken field trip to the local adult bookstore, I happened upon a violet wand demo. I was instantly mesmerized and when the man giving the demo saw my interest he asked if I'd like to give it a try. I loved it. I wanted one. Then he told me how much they were and I walked out sad but forever changed.

Back home I began searching for information on this crazy little contraption and learning what I could. At the same time I was enjoying a full and healthy sex life that every single girl should and by the grace of Craigslist found an ad placed by a local man who mentioned a violet wand! What are the chances?!

After the requisite "getting to know you" emails and phone conversations, and the revelation that at one time he'd been a professional dominant, we arranged to meet. I had absolutely no idea what I was in for when this man opened the door to a room in his house and suddenly I was standing in a fully outfitted dungeon. I'm going to pause that story here because it deserves its own post at a later date. But this man opened my eyes, mind, and heart to a world I never really knew existed, or rather, had never looked close enough to see. In the space of 6 months he took me on a journey of self discovery like I've never experienced before. He showed me each and every side of this jewel and never once hesitated to answer a question or give me the freedom to try something new. It was an amazing time and I will forever be thankful that our lives crossed paths when they did.

Thank you James.

No comments:

Post a Comment